Violin Lesson Information
I. Lesson Tuition
Preschool students (age 4-5) receive 20-minute lessons
- Summer lessons (8 week term): $160 or $80/month
- Fall lessons (17 week term): $340 or 2 payments of $170
Students age 6+ receive 30-minute lessons
- Summer lessons (8 week term): $224 or $112/month
- Fall lessons (17 week term): $475 or 2 payments of $238
Intermediate-Advanced Students receive 45-minute lessons
- Summer lessons (8 week term): $320 or $160/month
- Fall lessons (17 week term): $680 or 2 payments of $340
II. Lesson Schedule
Lessons are offered weekly on Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday afternoons between 1:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Summer Lesson Schedule
June 4 - July 26, 2018
Fall Lesson Schedule
August 13 - December 13, 2018
III. Make-up Lesson Policy
All students will be allowed two makeup lessons during the semester due to any excused absence. Excused absences are limited to sickness or a death in the family. All other absences (school functions, field trips, family vacations, and/or sport-related activities) will not be excused or re-scheduled.
IV. Weather Days
All weather days will be made up immediately after the end of the semester.
Recitals will be planned for December and May of each year. All students are encouraged to participate in the recitals as a motivator to practice and to showcase their progress each year.