Violin Lesson Information
I. Lesson Tuition
Preschool students (age 4-5) receive 20-minute lessons
- Summer lessons (8 week term): $80/month or $20/lesson
- Fall lessons (18 week term): $360/semester or 2 payments of $180
Students age 6+ receive 30-minute lessons
- Summer lessons (8 week term): $112/month or $28/lesson
- Fall lessons (18 week term): $504/semester or 2 payments of $252
Intermediate-Advanced Students receive 45-minute lessons
- Summer lessons (8 week term): $160/month or $40/lesson
- Fall lessons (18 week term): $720/semester or 2 payments of $360
II. Lesson Schedule
Summer Lesson Schedule
- Summer lessons are offered weekly on Monday or Tuesday afternoons between 1:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- June 3 - July 23, 2019
Fall Lesson Schedule
- Fall lessons will be offered Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday afternoons between 2:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- August 12 - December 19, 2019
III. Make-up Lesson Policy
All students will be allowed two makeup lessons during the semester due to any excused absence. Excused absences are limited to sickness or a death in the family. All other absences (school functions, field trips, family vacations, and/or sport-related activities) will not be excused or re-scheduled.
IV. Weather Days
All weather days will be made up after the end of the semester.
Recitals will be planned for December and May of each year. All students are encouraged to participate in the recitals as a motivator to practice and to showcase their progress each year.